Beauty Bound is the search for Asia’s next top beauty creator.
In 2015, SK-II kicked off Beauty Bound, a program powered by YouTube where more than 2,000 aspiring creators from across Asia-Pacific competed in a series of challenges and local boot camps through to the big finale. Janemakeup, an aspiring beauty creator from Thailand was crowned the winner.
Beauty Bound has returned in 2016 with exciting updates!
Through a series of intense boot camps conducted locally across 8 countries, called Beauty Base, 8 shortlisted contestants will be battling it out in various challenges before a winner is selected to represent their country at the global finals.
Grand Prize for Winner of Beauty Bound will include:
- Exclusive entry to SK-II Global Beauty Circle with media exposure and networking opportunities with top beauty creators and celebrities & 1 year’s worth of SK-II products
- 3 month coaching with YouTube
- 1 week exclusive exchange program in U.S with industry experts like StyleHaul with access to an international industry convention
- Professional production equipment worth thousands of dollars
"Beauty comes from within. If you are not beautiful inside, no matter how much make-up you apply, you can never cover the ugliness inside."
"Beauty is when the spirit realizes how attractive it really is and the person can then confidently communicate his or her worth. It means finding yourself and owning it!"
"Beauty is achieved only when you feel confident of who you are and who you can be. If you feel beautiful on the inside and have beautiful thoughts, you will be beautiful."
Beauty Bound will be featuring a first of its kind beauty reality web series that will be launched concurrently across the 8 participating countries in February 2017.
click here to join our closed Facebook group
1. In 3 minutes or less, tell us who you are and your dream
2. Must include the hashtags: #skii #sk2 #changedestiny #beautybound in the description of your video
3. Must include: #changedestiny in the title of your video
4. The video must be uploaded to your personal YouTube, Facebook or Instagram channel and be made public
5. Fill in our entry form and include a link to your video
18 years or older
Must be legally residing in the participating countries where Beauty Base is happening
Should NOT have any existing contracts with competing skincare brands
Must have a valid passport during Finale dates
You must have no more than 50,000 subscribers/followers on your main social channel